Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,553 ($2,901) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)