Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.850 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,390 (7,145 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)