Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.447 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,441 (5,987 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)