Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.879 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,160 (4,483 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)