Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,053 (6,426 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (34 minutes ago)