Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,134 in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)