Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,042 in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)