Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.022 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 240% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨265,422 (kr 33,087) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)