Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00482 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,533 (Rp 22,704,626) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)