Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.228 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,273 (1,866 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)