Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.727 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,827 (2,050 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)