Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.794 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,690 (1,609 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)