Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.827 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,132 (3,133 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)