Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.170 INR / BZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,110 (BZ$2,739) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)