Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,717 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,337 (123,406 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)