Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,850 (175,180 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)