Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,166 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,330 (143,464 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)