Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,930 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,929 (185,415 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)