Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23479 INR / HUF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,862 (310,333 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)