Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,672 (167,642 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)