Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.422 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨45,656 (1,728 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)