Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.104 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨46,996 (1,800 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)