Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 92% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,128 (元12,170) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)