Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 53% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,126 (元15,278) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)