Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.597 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 74% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,256 (元17,387) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)