Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,030 (147,078 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)