Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,140 (135,698 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)