Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,622 (136,682 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)