Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,705 (150,676 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)