Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12215 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 93% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,534 (1,658,067 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)