Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05744 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,287 (2,703,421 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)