Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05659 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,850 (1,958,829 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (43 minutes ago)