Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05573 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,880 (1,774,328 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)