Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02355 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,745 (COL$5,084,404) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)