Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨90,901 (COL$4,026,465) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)