Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02278 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,216 (COL$5,364,530) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (24 minutes ago)