Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,975 (COL$4,110,461) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)