Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,704 (Bs 168,566,566) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)