Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.477 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,340 (Bs 24,446) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)