Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,249 (Bs 161,600,624) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)