Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.557 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,987 (Bs 31,416) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)