Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,925 in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)