Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,650 (元11,781) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (44 minutes ago)