Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨86,482 (RD$ 59,425) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)