Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨55,968 (RD$ 39,238) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)