Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.986 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,517 (51,628 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)