Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.616 INR / BND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,104 (B$3,027) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)