Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00482 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨88,363 (Rp 18,335,129) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)