Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00505 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,410 (Rp 16,709,231) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)