Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.455 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,402 (R$ 4,913) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)