Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.957 INR / AUD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 106% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,361 (AU$4,324) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)