Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,793 (3,826TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)