Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,011 (3,637TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)