Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,440 (4,188TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)