Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.284 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,081 (4,181 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)