Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,874 (₨114,548) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)