Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05503 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,813 (2,177,224 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (36 minutes ago)