Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,436 (€1,430) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)