Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,757 (€1,901) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)