Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.920 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,687 (52,448 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)