Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,812 (S/. 3,845) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)