Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,158 (S/. 3,286) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)