Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.851 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,390 (S/. 3,999) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)