Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.289 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,948 (S/. 4,039) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)