Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)