Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)