Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,549 (€2,011) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)