Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20697 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,272 (392,668 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (32 minutes ago)