Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20644 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,197 (490,189 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)