Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19316 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,155 (461,552 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (30 minutes ago)