Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,810 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,315 (€1,404) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (38 minutes ago)