Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,426 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,927 (€1,481) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)