Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.269 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,749 (E£ 15,403) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)