Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20218 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,647 (557,151 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)