Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20051 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,005 (468,826 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)