Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19812 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,095 (414,378 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (15 minutes ago)