Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.953 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,726 (7,950 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)