Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.652 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,998 (7,931 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)