Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.332 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 125% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,845 (10,146 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)