Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.014 INR / TMT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 56% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,285 (4,861 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)