Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.909 INR / TMT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,711 (4,321 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)