Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.894 INR / TMT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,624 (5,484 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)