Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,015 (¥170,778) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)