Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,676 (руб 62,665) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (about 1 hour ago)