Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09642 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,981 (CH$1,036,900) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)