Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 74% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,962 (2,618,450 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (41 minutes ago)