Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05509 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 83% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,718 (2,790,088 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)