Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05428 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 65% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,184 (1,900,808 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)