Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.018 INR / JOD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 104% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,856 (Dinar 1,767) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)