Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.635 INR / JOD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 135% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,025 (Dinar 2,325) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)