Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.806 INR / JOD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 75% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,957 (Dinar 1,797) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)