Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,273 (₩3,519,494) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)