Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05874 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 160% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,458 (₩2,765,821) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)