Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,250 (元7,251) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)