Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨77,730 (元8,104) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)