Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.296 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨111,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨103,445 (元10,047) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (44 minutes ago)