Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02118 INR / MGA
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 17% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,229 (3,693,911 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (20 minutes ago)