Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11083 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,123 (CH$1,462,845) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)